Company Honeywell Technology Solutions
Experience 0-1 Year
Job Role Software Engineer
Company profile :
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology in everything we make and do.
1. Develop test case/procedure for complex scenarios as per testing standards and perform testing and document the test results and other artifacts.
2. Understand the complete project plan and participates in audits.
3. Software testing methodologies – Test scripts generation (Adhering to DO- 178B)
4. Knowledge of the software life cycle
5. Awareness and experience on CM system
6. Eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment
7. Demostrate excellent communication skills
8. Able to demonstrate accountability and ownership
9. Flexible to work both on Simulated environment and on the target hardware