Company : Northern Operating Services, Pvt Ltd
Website : www.northerntrust.com/careers
Education : B Com / M Com / MBA Finance / BBM / BBA
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Location : Bangalore
Northern Trust Corporation (NASDAQ: NTRS) is a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, banking solutions and fiduciary services for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide. Northern Trust, a financial holding company based in Chicago, has offices in 18 U.S. states and 16 international locations in North America, Europe, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region. For more than 120 years, Northern Trust has earned distinction as an industry leader in combining exceptional service and expertise with innovative products and technology.
More details can be got from the website: www.northerntrust.com/careers
Walk in for the position of “ANALYST” on WEDNESDAY 18th April 2012 @ Bangalore
Industry: BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Functional Area: ITES/BPO/KPO, Customer Service, Ops.
Job Description :
Verify diversified transactions, audits transaction and portfolio reports, and researches discrepancies on a daily basis for employee benefit trust accounts. Verify accuracy of information by reviewing daily exception reports. Respond to internal and external inquiries, initiating follow up inquiries or independently resolving exceptions. Verify report schedules, ensuring that reports sent to clients are accurate and mailed within scheduled timeframes.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
The candidate should possess the following skills:
• Good Communication skills
• Basic Knowledge of Computers (MS Office)
• Flexibility to work in Night Shifts (US hours i.e. 6:30PM – 3:30AM)
• Good understanding of Financial concept
• Good analytical skills and eye for detail
The principle responsibilities of the Analyst may include, but may not be limited to, the following;
1. Daily reviews diversified transactions using personal computer and report, performing maintenance on assigned accounts according to procedures, including checking and correcting discrepancies, verifying outside funds, and reviewing transactions www.presentjobs.com
2. Audits investment reports, cash statements, and supplemental reporting to verify that data is correctly posted and transactions properly classified. Writes inquiries to resolve audit discrepancies.
3. Responds to internal and external inquiries resolving discrepancies related to accounts.
4. Reviews daily exception reports resolving issues by applying knowledge of accounting and performance procedures and principles
5. Identifies discrepancies affecting accounts, makes necessary corrections if possible, or routes information to the originating area and follows through until corrections are made.
6. Verifies report schedules, ensuring that reports sent to clients are accurate and mailed within scheduled timeframes.
7. Prepares various report schedules and/or IRS forms per client procedures.
8. Provides performance data for individual manager portfolio through the processing and reconciliation of accounting on the appropriate system.
Desired Profile :
Exp : 0-12 months of relevant/ Non Relevant experience
Educational Qualification : B Com / M Com / MBA Finance / BBM / BBA Preferred
In case the opportunity excites you please follow the steps below
Please click on the link given below, enter the Asia Pacific – India zone, put requisition number and upload the resume for the job listed:
www.northerntrust.com/careers & Insert the following requisition Number: INDIAEXPL 2012
Upload the resume for post of “ANALYST” (Resume upload on Northern Trust Site is mandatory)
and directly walk in on :
Date : On WEDNESDAY 18th April 2012, Timing:Between 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Northern Operating Services Private Limited,
Manyata Embassy Business Park ,
“Jacaranda ” Block C1 Wing B, Nagavara ,
Bangalore – 560 045, India
Contact Details :
Name: Amod S G