Company Cerner Corporation
Experience 0-2 Years
Job Role Software Analyst – Test
Company Profile :
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
Job Description :
1. Good written and verbal communication skills in English
2. Possesses problem solving skills, a strong attention to detail, and is quality oriented
3. Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
4. Writing manual test cases.
5. Executing manual test cases
6. Able to translate complex software design requirements into test cases.
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science preferred
2. 0-2 years of experience in IT