Eligibility Bachelors/Masters Degree
Experience 0 – 4 yrs
Job Role Software Development Engineer
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to work with complex algorithms and build highly scalable services handling thousands of requests per second that manage inventory plans for millions of items on Amazon.com.
2. Your primary responsibilities will involve the design and implementation of highly available and scalable systems.
3. You will leverage cutting edge technologies in big data, machine learning, real-time analytics and high volume, low latency, high availability services.
1. Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field
2. 0 – 4 years of industry experience
1. Solid experience in C, C++,C# or Java
2. Knowledge of databases and SQL
3. Solid understanding of objected-oriented design concepts
4. Sharp analytical skills and strong Computer Science fundamentals
5. Strong in CS fundamentals of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms and problem solving