Company Bank of America
Eligibility Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience 3 – 4 yrs
Job Role Senior Team Member
This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situations or needs and is not intended as a recommendation, offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security, financial instrument, or strategy.
1. As part of the Data Analytics and Reporting role, the candidate would be required to maintain and publish data and design the information into various formats required.
2. This group is required to put together a lot of information for different stakeholders internally and with onshore partners and are therefore required to have articulation capability & the ability to manage the different requests seamlessly
3. Key skills include good understanding of MS office, strong analytical reasoning, data interpretation, problem-solving abilities, and attention to detail.
4. Takes personal ownership for delivering the critical requirements.
1. Graduate/Post Graduate
2. Any Quality Management Certification will be added advantage
Experience Range: 3 – 4 year experience
1. Good understanding on Treasury products & Basic banking knowledge,
2. Excellent with Excel and Data Analysis
3. Dashboard preparation PowerPoint and Excel
4. Articulation capability & the ability to manage the different requests
5. Provide daily, weekly and monthly metrics/reporting
6. Critical thinking and analysis skills
7. Ability to organize and synthesize large amounts of data
8. Good Communication skills (handling the calls and interacting with LOB)
9. Ability to work in a very detailed and efficient manner
10. Preferred – experience/ knowledge of Treasury Fulfillment, Service, and/or Operations