Company Bank of America
Experience 3 – 6 yrs
Job Role Analyst I – Apps Prog
This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situations or needs and is not intended as a recommendation, offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security, financial instrument, or strategy.
1. The candidate’s primary role will be a Hadoop Developer.
2. As a developer on the team, the resource will be writing Linux Scripts, setting up Autosys jobs, writing Pig Scripts, Hive queries, Oozie workflows and developing Map Reduce programs, as required.
3. In addition to development work, the resource will participate in analysis and design, support activities and complete project documentation.
4. This goal of this project is to transfer an ETL batch process from mainframe/Teradata to Hadoop.
5. Should also deliver the initiative projects as and when the need arises.
6. Demonstrate a professional attitude among peers, staff and external customers at all times.
7. Must be able to adapt to a dynamic and ever-changing environment with a positive attitude.
8. Must demonstrate a willingness to learn and be open to direct and honest feedback for self-improvement.
1. B.E/MBA, B Com/MBA, CA
2. Candidates with CFA and FRM certifications would be preferred.
Experience: Minimum 3 years experience using Core Java
1. Must have 3+ years of development experience in any of the RDBMS like ORACLE, SYBASE, TERADATA, NETEZZA, MS SQL etc.
2. Experience writing Shell scripts in LINUX or Unix.
3. Experience with Autosys Must have excellent and in-depth knowledge in SQL Experience in analyzing text, streams with emerging Hadoop-based big data, NoSQL.
4. Hands on experience with Running Pig and Hive Queries.