Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: AI Developer
We are one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with more than 323,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 56 countries; and net revenues of $30.0 billion for fiscal 2014.
1. Develop appropriate text analytics techniques to develop appropriate analytic solutions for unstructured data from different sources
2. Develop appropriate methodology for analyzing and interpreting results from product features A/B testing
3. Research Software Engineers are expected to build and develop systems which demonstrate and make accessible the underlying research technology to solve the real time NLP problems.
4. Responsibilities of a Research Software Engineer include participating in basic and applied research on a wide array of text analytics and machine learning projects.
5. Identify new research opportuniti