Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Cognos Professionals
We are one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with more than 323,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 56 countries; and net revenues of $30.0 billion for fiscal 2014.
1. Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Must Have Skills: IBM Cognos
1. Performs a key management and thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, text mining, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation
2. Defines and achieves the strategy roadmap for our clients; including data modeling, implementation and data management for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence.
3. Responsibilities will include setting the vision, gathering requirements, gaining business consensus, performing vendor and product evaluations, mentoring team and developing resources, deliver solutions, training and documentation
4. Establishes standards and guidelines for the design, development, and deployment of Data Architectures and Data Management.
5. Provides leadership in establishing environments required for structured, semi-structure”