Eligibility: BE / B.Tech / BSc
Job Role: Digital Associate
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. Work on defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development.
2. Perform execution and report results accurately.
3. Understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks / releases
4. Perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
5. Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
6. Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
7. Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
8. Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
Qualifications: B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech, B.Sc.,
Skills: Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required.