Eligibility: BE / B.Tech / MCA / BSc / BCA / MSc
Job Role: Senior Device Associate
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. Execute test plans & test cases, creating test data, and reporting results in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
2. Should have understanding of the functionality of the project/product.
3. Should have the ability to stay connected with changing requirements and documentation.
4. Should be able to actively look for gaps in test cases and look beyond test cases for issues/bugs.
5. Should execute processes to thoroughly test product changes.
6. Should be agile and be responsive to changing priorities in projects and be quick at changing course of testing.
7. Should have the ability to backtrack and do a root cause analysis of bugs/issues
Qualifications: BE / B.Tech, Master of Computer Applications (MCA), BSc Computers, BCA, MSc Information Technology (IT)