Eligibility: BS / MS Degree
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. 3+ years of experience in building successful production software systems
2. A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
3. The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
4. Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming language (Java ) and open-source technologies (Linux, oracle ).
5. Excellence in technical communication.
6. Has experience in mentoring other software developers.
1. BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
2. Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
3. Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
4. Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
5. Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative application
6. Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
7. Prior experience with building and supporting live high-volume transaction processing systems
8. Familiarity with RDBMS
9. XML, ion and Web Service concepts