Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. You’ll design and develop systems and applications used by Amazon worldwide and will regularly interact with engineering and business leadership.
2. You will participate in the planning and execution of technology projects and operational excellence initiatives.
3. You’ll also mentor junior engineers in employing strong design and implementation practices.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field
2. At least two years of experience writing production code of increasing complexity
3. Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving
4. Proficiency in at least one of the following: Java, C, C++, C#, Ruby, Python.
1. Experience developing in a Linux environment
2. Experience applying service-oriented architecture techniques to production use cases
3. Experience in developing secure, multi-platform mobile applications