Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Freshers / Exprience
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
2. The ability to take raw requirements and convert into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
3. Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
4. Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
5. Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
6. Excellence in technical communication.
7. Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl.
1. Expertise in object-oriented design and coding skills (Java and/or C/C++ preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
2. Expertise in Android or iOS internals
3. Experience with Android backend development and exposure to AndroidAccountManager, Broadcasts, and Performance etc.
4. Experience in mobile SDK development
5. Web services and web application/services development experience.
6. Experience developing distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications in a 24/7 environment.