Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Software Developer
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world’s largest communications, cable, entertainment and media service providers. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control, optimization and network functions virtualization, coupled with professional.
1. Be responsible for understanding customer requirements, review the scope with team, and deliver software artifacts “on-time every time” with “zero defects”.
2. Identify and roll out industry best practices with the team.
3. Work in one of the big accounts in Amdocs, with ample opportunity to grow professionally, functionally and technically.
4. Be a part of the transformation, aligned with industry best practices towards developing and delivering superior quality software.
Experience: Having 1 – 3 years of experience in C++ related technologies and able to work on Amdocs product customization development and provide related support.
1. Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
2. Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
3. Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
4. Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
5. Oracle, SQL, Scripting
Nice to Have Skills: JAVA, Python
Mandatory Skills: C++, SQL (Oracle)