Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Role: Software Support Engineer
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world’s largest communications, cable, entertainment and media service providers. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control, optimization and network functions virtualization, coupled with professional.
1. You will provides engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications
2. You will Investigate, debugs and reproduces issues, provides fixes and workarounds and verifies changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution
3. You will demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes by utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
4. You will contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality SLAs, etc
5. You will communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verifies that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Science/IT/Computers or equivalents
1. Knowledge in Java / C++
2. Fluent English (written and spoken)
3. Few months of experience – Advantage