Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Role: Technology Engineer
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world’s largest communications, cable, entertainment and media service providers. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control, optimization and network functions virtualization, coupled with professional.
1. You will work with different units to provide software delivery from compilation to runtime by driving for error free configuration and zero downtime for all utilities.
2. You will handle setup of various SCM (Software Configuration Management) environments and build mechanisms in Amdocs and non-Amdocs environment.
3. You will provide full guidance on compiling, packaging and SCM tool to development teams during all product life cycle phases
4. You will optimize build process: Implement latest tools and Improve existing utilities
5. You will troubleshoot build errors (simple & complex) and provide immediate and long term solutions.
6. You will design, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. stand alone, integrated, clustered) through the product life cycle (development, test, UAT, production) for internal and external users.
7. You will configure third party software (Java, WL, Maven) in the supported different types of environments and build in conjunction with development and architecture.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
1. Understanding of the different stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
2. Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation
3. Good knowledge of Unix/Linux Server platform
4. Installation, upgrade, refresh, cloning of Amdocs OSS environments on Unix systems
5. Environment creation, integration work of Amdocs products
6. Monitoring and resolving day-to-day issues related to environments
7. App server & Unix systems monitoring and health checks
8. Deployment of build artifacts on middleware application servers (Weblogic, Websphere) as well as oracle DB
9. Basic understanding of the Middleware technologies (Web logic, Web sphere, IBM MQ Series, Oracle Tuxedo) and basic database technologies
10. Familiarity with CC (Configuration Control) tools
11. Knowledge of Telecom Domain – advantage