Company: Angler Technologies
Eligibility: Graduates / Post Graduates
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Job Role: Software Engineer – ANDROID
A pioneering India-based Internet-solutions company with offices worldwide. Our unique Full Service Provider (FSP) solutions model brings you the best of the worlds of Offshore Software Development, E-Business Products and Interactive Media.
1. Perform a technical analysis of requirements & to prepare detailed technical design along with the Project Leader.
2. Handle the team of developers / mentoring the juniors by task briefing, review the tasks & giving feedback
3. Preparation of external documentation such as Requirement Specification, User Manual, System Manual, Technical documentation
4. Developing the internal documentation such as Project Plan, Database design, Functional design
5. Coordination with other teams such as Design & QA team for project completion / fulfillment.
Qualifications: Engineers, Graduates/Post Graduates with 1 to 2 years of experience.
1. Experience in Java programming (Android) SDK
2. Working knowledge in Eclipse IDE, ADT Plugin
3. Knowledge of SQLite database, XML parsing, SOAP / REST API
4. Knowledge on Android development in Linux environment is added advantage
5. Working knowledge in Eclipse / Android Studio Manager
6. Good concept of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and design principles
7. Experience in PhoneGap / Other cross platform framework knowledge is an added advantage
8. Excellent written & verbal communication skills
9. Eagerness to learn new versions of Android SDKs