Eligibility Any Graduate
Location Across India
Job Role Probationary Officer
Company profile :
ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank with total assets of Rs. 5,946.42 billion (US$ 99 billion) at March 31, 2014 and profit after tax Rs. 98.10 billion (US$ 1,637 million) for the year ended March 31, 2014.ICICI Bank currently has a network of 3,845 Branches and 12,012 ATM’s across India.
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University.
2. The Probationary Officers training programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking.
3. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities.
The programme structure is as follows:
1. Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
2. Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
3. Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
4. Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
1. Graduates with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
2. Up to 25 years of age as on 31st December 2016 (Should have been born on or after 31st December 1991).
3. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
4. The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.