Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: UI Developer
1. Translate functional and technical requirements into IT solutions
2. Java, Database, SQL Server, ETL technologies
3. Develop fully functional modules that meet all the specifications and have successfully passed all tests including unit, integration, regression and system tests
4. Estimate level of effort required to develop code that meets acceptance criteria
5. Coordinate with other onshore and off-shore developers, deliver working code
6. order to resolve user queries and handle technical issues that are out of scope for the support staff.
7. Create system documentation
8. Conduct peer reviews and provide documented constructive feedback
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
1. Experience in Java and J2EE especially in UI technologies like Angular JS, HTML5, frameworks etc
3. Understanding of Agile methodologies as well as SDLC life-cycles and processes.
4. Experience with software release/build processes (e.g., Continuous Integration, Automated Deployment, Test Driven Development, etc.)
5. Good to have experience with CI and build tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins and Maven.
6. Knowledge on Big Data technologies is a huge plus.