Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer in Testing
1. The role holder will have to contribute technical project delivery in DWH & Hadoop space.
2. The role holder will contribute for building automation framework for data warehouse team and work on various automation initiatives in Hadoop technologies.
3. Participate in requirement analysis, static testing and define test strategy or the project in hand
4. Mentors his peers/team members on the test techniques and ideas in line with system under test
5. Participate in test estimations for project
6. Facilitate re-use of test artefacts for the project or come up with relevant new artefacts to suit the need
7. Help Identify project risk and dependencies and act accordingly
8. Actively collaborate with the larger IT community to share subject matter expertise and innovation
9. To develop and review test code and contribute to creation of testing strategies to validate large-scale software development and deployments.
1. Ab Initio, Informatica ETL tools
2. Mainframe – OMVS, JCL, DB2, REXX
3. The person should have strong knowledge in SQL and UNIX
4. Bigdata technologies – HDFS, HIVE, MongoDB, Flume, Scoop, Oozie
5. Unix / Python /Perl scripting / JAVA programming skills
6. RDBMS Databases (ex: Teradata, Oracle)
7. Added advantage to have exposure with GH, SOAP UI, Scoop, SAS, Ab Initio meta programming, Spark & Scala, automation framework development with Selenium or UFT
8. Exposure to Banking projects – Card life cycle & payment processing is added advantage