Eligibility: BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Role: UI / UX Designer
BigTapp’s Big “InFo ActiV” platform enables creation of Business Analytics applications and deploy on Cloud to enable rapid realisation of business benefits. A suite of Big Data Business Analytics applications developed using the platform under the overarching theme of Customer Value Management enables BigTapp’s customers to get immediate business benefits.
1. The Web/UI Designer is primarily responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for web applications.
2. Collaborate with business and product teams in evolving the product user journey through story boarding.
3. Design holistic experience for first time, return and repeat users though in-depth analysis of all possible use cases.
4. Communicate design to product, engineering and quality teams through clear design documentations structured on the basis of use cases.
5. Experience in UI designing tools , developing and implementing new websites and landing pages
6. Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
7. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, GIMP ,or other visual design and wire-framing tools
9. Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
Education: BE / B.Tech Graduates / MCA / or MSc (CS or IT) from reputed institutes.
Experience: Minimum of 1 – 3 years relevant software design & development work experience
1. Ability to work as a team player as well as an independent performer, possessing good communication and problem solving skills.
2. Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently