Company: Blues N Coppers
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Role: Graphic Designer
Blues N Coppers Exhibitions was established in 2011 with the core objective of designing and executing attractive and effective exhibition stands. Since inception we have focused on delivering projects which are benchmarked by its quality. Our Vision is to be one of the best exhibition stand design and build agency with a talented and passionate team that is driven by conceptual designing and immaculate execution towards exhibition stands worldwide.
1. Understanding Brands (Our Clients / Potential Clients) in terms of their Identity, Positioning, TG, Products / Services
2. Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing Concepts & Creative’s to suit their purpose
3. Thinking Creatively & Brainstorming and mocking up ideas & design
4. Planning Concepts & Developing design briefs by studying available information and materials.
5. Illustration of concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
6. Preparing Creatives, Artwork, Presentations and other Collaterals ready for print
7. Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media (particularly design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw and others)
Experience: 0 to 2 years