Eligibility: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Experience: 1 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Junior Software Programmer Java
The Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh (SPIC) has been set up under the aegis of the Department of Information Technology, Chandigarh Administration for implementing the various plans of the Administration to promote the IT industry in Chandigarh. The Chairperson of the Society is the Adviser to the Administrator.
1. A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals e.g. data structures, design patterns, Core java etc.
2. Hands-on on Java/J2EE languages and Java Open Source projects.
3. Hands-on experience in developing web and enterprise applications.
4. Strong Problem Solving And Debugging Skills Are Required.
5. Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modelling is required.
6. Working knowledge of Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JSF.
7. Working knowledge of JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
9. Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope. Also have experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, ClearCase, SVN).
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 1 – 5 years of experience.
1. Experience in Aerospace domain.
2. Eye for user-focused design and UI/UX.
3. Experience in Adobe FlexUI.