Eligibility: Technical Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Data Network Engineer
BT is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in the UK and across the world, where we provide fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services.
1. Front line people performing all the functions of the ‘Customer Helpdesk’ role and additionally providing in-depth technical support to customers through network or equipment monitoring, localisation and remote repair.
1. Technically aware customer service agents who demonstrate excellent customer care skills (e.g. owning, driving, communicating/updating and all 5 BT values) such that customers that they call/call them are left “delighted” with the experience.
2. Manage supplier activities (e.g. really driving/escalating 3rd party agents to dispatch and repair faults to meet our service level agreements).
Qualification: Technical Graduate.
1. Requires 6 -12 months of in depth technical training plus several years of experience (e.g. ‘expert’ depth on 2-3 technologies or ‘high’ depth on 8-15 technologies). Example CCNA/CCNP Cisco level.
2. Must understand the BT products and services that they represent to a solid “basic” level (e.g. same as Sales roles) and in depth BT’s operational/service processes.
3. These people are not ‘script-driven’.