Company: Capital Numbers
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Accountant
Capital Numbers are providers of Web, Mobile and SEO Solutions to Start Ups, Small Businesses and to those companies that prefer to keep their technical team small or, sub-contract any overflow work that they cannot handle in-house. In essence we help companies open up the bottle neck in their businesses and achieve results that cannot with just their current staff.
1. Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
2. Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
3. Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
4. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
5. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
6. Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
7. Generate invoices against resources to the respective clients
8. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
9. Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Experience: More than 2 years of experience in Accounting
1. Proficient in Tally ERP
2. Proficient in MS Office (Excel/Word)
3. Working experience in Payroll/ PF/ ESI/ Statuary Compliance