Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer – Python
Company profile :
At CGI, we’re committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Our 69,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses.
1. Develop/Enhance database maintenance utilities written in Python/Perl/Shell/Java.
2. Participate in database maintenance activities on a daily basis.
3. Provide weekend and on call support in application DBA role when required.
4. Establish best practices for writing stored procedures, functions, and the utility development.
5. Assist application development teams in the schema design and SQL tuning
6. Capacity to multi-task in a very demanding and dynamic environment.
7. Positive attitude with high degree of professionalism and unwavering commitment to client satisfaction.
Primary Skill: Python with DJango
1. Python libraries/frameworks such as Flask; SQLAlchemy etc experience in developing based web applications.
2. Ability to operate in an agile environment.
3. Good knowledge of schema design.
4. Should have hands on working experience with RDBMS
5. Sound knowledge of Object oriented programming and its concepts.
6. Very good at basic computer science fundamentals and algorithms.
7. Experience with Git or another versioning system.
9. Having understanding of data sources like Memcache and Redis.
10. Having worked on high traffic scale products would be a big plus.
11. NoSQL knowledge databases will a big plus.