Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer_ SAS Unix Mainframe Developer
Company profile :
At CGI, we’re committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Our 69,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses.
1. Works and collaborates with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
2. Provides reliable delivery of targeted project results through role as expert in the application of specific SAS methodologies, projects and technologies.
3. Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
4. Installs SAS software solutions and any required supporting products for development, testing and demonstration purposes as assigned.
5. Leverages detailed technical knowledge to support sales/enablement opportunities and implementations across solution domains.
Primary Skills: SAS , SAS base, Unix, Mainframe
Secondary Skills: Oracle or Teradata, Other Skills: SQL, Linux Shell programming, Data Integration & end-to-end Data Mgmt. Performance tuning, SOLR