Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
1. Build great hands-on expertise in a variety of areas –
2. Programming Languages : Java, Python, NodeJS, C, C++
3. Big Data Frameworks: Apache Hadoop, Spark, Spark ML, Kafka, Hive, HBase, Impala , Kudu,
4. Influx DB, ELK Stack, Grafana
6. Media and Signalling Protocols : SIP, RTP/RTCP, STUN/ICE,
7. Building test driven, highly scalable micro services in the cloud using DevOps, CI/CD, Agile Methodologies.
1. Exceptional coding skills in Java/C++/Python
2. Proficiency with Unit/Functional automation
3. Experience working in Linux based Operating Systems
4. Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
5. Experience working with RESTful APIs , JSON etc
6. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
7. Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner
8. Sound understanding in areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
1. Working knowledge of cloud technologies, devOps
2. Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra
3. Experience with Docker
4. Experience with functional automation, load automation, unit testing is a plus
5. Domain expertise in Voice/Video related technologies.