Company: CMS IT Services Pvt Ltd
Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech/Diploma (2016-2018)
Job Role: Assocaite Trainee Engineer
CMS IT Services (a Blackstone Portfolio Company) provides high quality, end-to-end IT infrastructure solutions to cost-effectively manage IT operations efficiently. With extensive experience in managing complex IT implementation projects and integration of emerging technologies in a dynamic environment, We partner with leading IT vendors such as IBM, HP, 3Com, Oracle, Acer, Lexmark and Oce. CMS IT Services has support infrastructure of 30 branches and 220 direct support locations & more then 6500+ employees strength in India and provides across sectors including banking, insurance, retail, telecom.
1. Incumbent will get experience and exposure on End user support and IT infra skills such as Desktop, service desk, etc.
2. Installation or configuring desktops
3. Configuring Outlook/Ms-outlook
4. Preparation of Daily/ Weekly/Monthly reports
5. Handling Kick start/PXE for automate installation
6. Different type of software installation
7. Creating and managing user & group a/c and their policies
8. Managing Disk space, Processor/Memory/Network/process Utilization related to client/server
9. Manage logs files
10. Handle and manage on site troubleshooting problem like filesystem/ booting/rescue mode/hardware
Walk – In Drive: For Freshers on 28th & 29th Sep 2018 between 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM @ CMS IT Services Pvt Ltd.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech 2016, 2017, 2018 (or) 3 years Polytechnic Diploma 2016, 2017, 2018.
Requirement: Freshers Only
Contact Name: Mr. Maheshwar
Contact Details: +91- 7989501748
No 19, 2nd floor Hardy Complex,
Opp: Chermas, MG Rd,
Paradise, Sec – 500003