Company: Cohezia Digital
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1.5 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Quality Test Engineer
Company profile :
CoheziaDigital is a new age, entrepreneurial company. We take our inventiveness and reliability into every aspect of a project, product and venture we undertake. Our vision is about creating a portfolio of digital initiatives, applications and products that are based on the foundations of business innovation, creativity, and technology. We have offices in London, UK and Pune, India.
1. Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
2. Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
3. Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
4. Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
5. Develop testing plans that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
6. Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
7. Investigate customer problems referred by support team.
8. Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
9. Should have strong knowledge with STLC and SDLC
10. Knowledge on Load & Performance testing would be preferred.
Experience: 1.5 – 3.0 years
Mandatory Skills: Automation Testing Skills ( e.g. Selenium )