Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Software Test Engineer/QA Analyst
Dataction is a dynamic analytical solutions company with a proven expertise in Procurement Analytics, Testing and Support & Data Analytics. It has received several accolades for empowering its clients – also including a Fortune 500 group – to take cognitive business-critical decisions, leveraging its inherent ability to spot patterns and establish deeper insights.
1. The role is primarily focused on testing various product releases and handling customer issues.
2. Analysing test requirements
3. Developing test scenarios and preparing test data
4. Designing and executing test cases (Functional, Low-level)
5. Developing/ Maintaining Test Scripts/Automation
6. Preparing various Test reports
7. Perform Functional/Non-functional tests as required
8. Perform regression test and verify bug fixes for maintenance releases
9. Handling customer issues as per set SLA’s.
1. 3 – 5 years of experience in software testing.
2. Minimum 1 year experience in project maintenance and support activities.
1. Must have experience in low level testing (SQl/Mongo DB). Knowledge of Mongo DB is preferred.
2. Experience in designing and executing test cases, preparation of test plan.
3. Well acquainted with SDLC & STLC.
4. Well acquainted with testing phases and techniques.
5. Hands on experience with test management and bug tracking tools like Test Link, Jira, Rally.
6. Hand on experience in testing of Web services/Feeds (XML/JSON).
7. Working knowledge of version controlling (SVN) and file transfer applications (Putty, WinScp).
8. Well acquainted with agile environment and onsite/offshore model.
9. Strong knowledge of windows servers and commands.