Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Expreience
Job Role: Software Engineer
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
1. Design, implement and test file system software using C.
2. Author architecture documents and design specifications for new functionality.
3. Develops solutions to complex problems, which require frequent use of ingenuity and creativity.
4. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives, without appreciable direction.
5. Offers proposed changes/suggestions to processes and products, exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment.
1. Identify and solve performance and scalability issues involving large data sets, mixed work-load.
2. Work in a distributed-team environment using Agile methodologies
3. Leverage other development teams, QA and customer support, and constructively weigh and integrate feedback
4. Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives, without appreciable direction.
5. Collaborate well with other engineers and other engineering groups, voluntarily share information.
6. Significant contributor to organizational goals and objectives.
1. Hands -on file system development experience
2. Expert in Unix systems programming in C, multi-threading, algorithms, data structures
3. Solid debugging skills.
4. Detail oriented.
5. Effective in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
6. Understanding of business environment.
7. Communication skills.
8. Presentation skills.
9. Ability to influence others to achieve results.