Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
Job Role: Junior Software developer
FlexingIt has been founded by Chandrika Pasricha, who has over 17 years of consulting experience, the bulk of it with McKinsey & Co. Over the past few years, she has operated more independently, consulting with leading organisations in the Healthcare and Development domains.
1. Responsible for designing and architecting the software products.
2. Understand the current and proposed product offerings by Flexing It™ and come up with secure, robust and
3. Strong communication skills and ability to interact with clients (internal or external) and resolve their issues.
4. Understand and document the current system.
5. Enhance the system to cater to various dynamic needs of the clients.
6. Conceive, research, design, and develop security, authentication & portal solutions for various industries as
7. Provide security architecture and engineering guidance for new and existing products.
8. Interact with engineering, product management, architecture, and support / services teams.
Experience: At least 1 – 2 years of related experience.
1. Exposure to Python and MySQL or any other RDBMS mandatory.
2. Knowledge of HTML is mandatory.
3. Exposure to Postgres and MongoDB will be a huge plus.
4. Exposure to AJAX libraries like JQuery, YUI, prototype etc. and good understanding of at least one of them.
6. Should be comfortable with Gunicorn, Nginx and Ubuntu (or any other Linux flavor)
7. Knowledge of other open source technologies like Java, PHP, Perl etc. will be highly appreciated.