Eligibility BE, BSC candidates, B tech – Mtech , MCA, Msc , IT, ECE, ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGIEERING.
Job Role: Device Associate
Job Summary :
A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
Role & Responsibility:
• Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
• Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
• Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
• Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
• Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
• Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
• Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
BE, BSC candidates, B tech – Mtech , MCA, Msc , IT, ECE, ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGIEERING.
• A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
• Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
• Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
• High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential