Company Invesco Ltd
Job Role IT Trainee
Company Profile :
Invesco Ltd. is an independent investment management company that is incorporated in Bermuda, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and has branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange. Invesco operates under the Invesco, Trimark, Invesco Perpetual, Atlantic Trust, WL Ross and Powershares brand names.
Job Description :
- The candidate should complete the day to day operational activities of the team, respond to client queries and requests for assistance promptly and effectively in accordance with agreed service standards.
- Escalate any complaints accordingly.
- Follow team procedures, including the Business/Disaster Recovery program
- Demonstrate and deliver excellent service to all clients at all times.
- Call management, includes logging and taking ownership, updating, closing calls correctly, using the appropriate categories and escalating when appropriate.
- Assists in the coordination of assigned projects for the maintenance and development of systems in assigned areas.
- Uses superior customer service skills to ensure systems meet the needs of the client.
Candidate Profile :
- The Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree,Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or other related engineering discipline is preferred
- Must possess an up-to-date understanding of IT technologies and a good basic IT technical knowledge.
- Work experience in relevant server technologies environment is preferred
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate.
- Should be able to demonstrate commitment to exceptional client service.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand and converse in English, verbally and in writing.
- Be able to work adhere to Invesco technical and operational procedures and policies.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic, approachable and people oriented.
- Must possess an understanding of underlying network layer architecture and protocols.
- Must possess a solid understanding of software and/or hardware systems used in assigned area.
- Should have the ability to cooperate in a team environment is critical.