Eligibility Any Graduate/MBA/PGDM
Job Role HR Associate
Company profile :
Marriott International operates and manages hotelshotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts, which, in total, comprise more than 4,000 properties in 79 countries. There are approximately 330,000 employees at headquarters, and at managed and franchised properties. Marriott is consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business operations, which it conducts based on five core values: put people first, pursue excellence, embrace change, act with integrity, and serve our world.
1. Create and maintain filing systems.
2. Create and type office correspondence using a computer.
3. Distribute and route mail.
4. Order and track Human Resources office supplies and forms.
5. Answer phone calls and record messages.
6. Create new employee personnel file. Assist walk-in candidates with application procedures.
7. Maintain space designated for completing applications and ensure it is clean, well maintained, and accessible to individuals with disabilities.
8. Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines.