Company NCR Corporation
Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Associate Software Engineer
Company Profile :
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 300 million transactions daily across the retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with over 26,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
1. The incumbent will be involved in development and support of BI Team applications.
2. This role will be based in New Delhi (Gurgaon), India and will report directly to the project lead/module lead located in New Delhi.
3. The incumbent will work closely with the systems analyst resources in Duluth.
4. This organization will also work closely with other IT Services organizations to perform global systems integration.
1. Envisaging and ensuring cross-functional integration of the application under development with the other existing applications
2. Providing guidance to the project team(s) for appropriate technical solutions
3. Get associated with the projects from the project initiation till its closure and successful acceptance at the client’s end
4. Taking ownership for technical solutions proposed for the project
5. Ensuring the project is executed as per the SLA’s and SQA guidelines
6. Suggesting alternate/business effective architecture to execute the project successfully
Required Skill Set:
1. Experience in Java, JSP
2. Competence in PLSQL
3. Experience in SCM responsibilities