Eligibility Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Experience 0-1 Year
Job Role: Associate Enginner – Application Support
Job Summary :
• Provide functional and technical support to customer across regions in multi-shift mode.
• Develop an in-depth functional know-how and work flows of the product.
• Develop sound technical and architectural understanding of the product.
• Develop a customer centric approach and ability to multi-task.
• Log issues into Salesforce and monitor through to closure
• Review and research of issues that arise.
• Pro-active communication of the status of those issues with the clients
• Coordinate with Tier-2 support team and development team in analyzing complex product issues.
• Work in close co-ordination with PS, Development and hosting support teams.
• Translate, communicate and reinforce the goals, values and priorities of the organization through the support desk.
• 0 – 1 year of industry experience in providing application/technical support
• Excellent problem solving capability, thinking and Analytical Abilities
• Basic SQL query writing and understanding
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written both)
• Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
• Energetic and Enthusiastic
• Teamwork and partnering abilities
• Eye for details and accuracy
• Knowledge of one or more of matching and reconciliation applications
• Any technical certifications would be an added advantage