Company Air India
Experience Govt – Job
Location Across India
Job Role Trainee Cabin Crew
Air India, the premier flight carrier of India is one of the most extensive flight service provider in India.
Air India Limited is looking for bright and energetic Indian National young boys and girls to join as Trainee Cabin Crew for its immediate following requirement in Southern Region on a fixed term engagement, for an initial period of five years and to maintain a wait list for future requirements.
1. Between 18 and 27years (Relaxable upto 5years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
1. 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
2. Candidates who are three years’ Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering
3. Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, may apply ONLINE (ONLY).
2. Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in and fill in the Online Application Format. Before applying ONLINE, please ensure that you are ready with the following documents/information:-
i) A valid e-mail ID
ii) A DIGITAL/SCANNED Passport-size Photograph (Size 10KB to 35KB ONLY) in JPG/JPEG format
LastDate: Last Date for submission of Online Application : 08.11.2016