Company DRDO (Research Centre Imarat)
Job Role Junior Research Fellowship
Research Centre Imarat, the premier institution of Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has been established to design and develop world class, state-of-the-art technologies which will produce precise and reliable indigenous weapon systems to strengthen country’s Armed Forces. RCI is pursuing research on Navigation, Control & Guidance, Imaging Infrared & Radio Frequency seekers, batteries and flight instrumentation technology areas. The other technology areas include Electrical and Mechanical Integration of systems and Reliability and Quality Assurance.
1. Development of Microwave systems,electrical systems.
2. Real time software development for embedded applications.
3. Design of analog and digital circuits.
4. Modeling and simulation.
5. Quality assurance and reliability.
6. Design and development of mechanical systems,optical systems and electronics systems.
1. Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in (Mech,CSC,ECE)/M.Sc in (Electronics) degree from a recognised university.
2. Should have Computer Knowledge