Company Oil India Limited (OIL)
Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Experience Govt – Job
Location Duliajan, Assam
Job Role Executive Trainees
The story of Oil India Limited (OIL) traces and symbolises the development and growth of the Indian petroleum industry. From the discovery of crude oil in the far east of India at Digboi, Assam in 1889 to its present status as a fully integrated upstream petroleum company, OIL has come far, crossing many milestones.
1. OIL is looking for young, energetic and dedicated Indian citizens who are graduates in Mechanical Engineering and Post Graduates in Geology and Geophysics for recruitment as Executive Trainees through GATE 2017.
1. Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology/AMIE of 4 years duration recognised by AICTE.
2. Full time Post Graduate in Geology of 2 years duration recognised by UGC with Mathematics in graduation.
3. Full time Post Graduate in Geophysics of 2 years duration recognised by UGC.
4. Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply.
5. However, they have to provide Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Degree pass certificate at the time of interview.
How to Apply:
1. For detailed information on GATE-2017, candidates may log on to http://www.iitr.ac.in/gate or on the websites of IITs( Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur and Madras) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
2. The candidates, who have applied online for GATE-2017, will receive their GATE-2017 Registration Number printed on their admit card.