Company: Grid Logic Software
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Graphic Designer
Grid Logic helps Clients turn strategy into action and set high targets. Our customers have reported dramatic improvements in operational-level compliance with corporate strategies and increased Brand Awareness, sales and profitability.
1. Should be well experienced in designing mockups, Logos, websites, Newsletters, Manuals, Magazine Advertisements, Emailers, banners
2. Developing Flash animations for new and existing Websites
3. Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact
4. Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
5. Conceptualize and design online campaigns across email, online advertising and landing pages
6. Good understanding of Websites and Web applications
7. Able to thrive in a fast paced work environment
8. Ability to handle & understand project requirements
9. You should have good communication skills & be good at coordinating over internal project management tools
Qualification: Degree in Design or Multimedia.
Experience: 2+ years of experience in a Graphic&Web Development role
1. Well Versed in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Flash, Ms Office
2. Experienced in using a wide range of media using Windows and Mac platforms
3. Good technical understanding of web development environments
4. Strong portfolio of work samples showing well-executed work in brand identity, marketing collateral, online web site design
5. Execute front-end web design and updates to company pages based on provided wireframes/UI, branding and identity design.