Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: QA Engineer
HackerEarth is a technology startup headquartered in Bangalore, India. Programmers visit HackerEarth to improve their programming skills by solving problems, compete in hackathons & coding challenges and get awesome jobs. We have quickly grown to become the largest programmer community in Asia and are looking to grow aggressively grow overseas.
1. Like a thumb rule of QA, everything starts in building a comprehensive test document, reporting and you should be the best at it.
2. You identify gaps in the QA process and aim for the highest possible QA coverage although we know that 100% coverage is a moonshot. But you are brave enough to defy the ordinary and give it all you got.
3. You establish tight work-relationships with Product management, Dev and Design teams to support a considerable coverage
4. You love regression tests and campaign to do these tests on a periodic basis and own the hat of ensuring the performance of the product is at its optimum.
5. Automate using tools like Selenium, debug on tools like Phabricator – you have the experience to set this up.
6. You keep your documentation of QA metrics, limitations, reporting and tracking up-to-date.
Experience: 3+ years of quality assurance experience with 3+ years in Selenium
1. Strong understanding and knowledge of SDLC, STLC, WDLC and product lifecycles.
2. Develop Automation using Selenium framework(Python & Java)
3. Experience with a variety of types of testing, including regression, performance, stress, unit, integration, and security testing
4. Experience in functional (manual & automation) and non-functional testing, prepare detailed test plan and strategy
5. Hands-on experience doing load testing in a SQL environment
6. Experience in API testing, Performance Testing tools, LoadRunner and JMeter is an advantage.