Company: IHS Markit
Eligibility: University Graduate
Job Role: Software Configuration Associate Developer
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivaled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions.
1. Reviewing and managing the assignment or action of new Salesforce cases as per IHS Markit’s policy & process.
2. Providing 24*7 support to internal users
3. Regularly maintaining and supporting IHS Markit’s CRM Software System (Salesforce)
4. Creating new users, permission sets , profile mapping, account & users maintenance in Salesforce
5. Custom report & dashboard creation
6. Performing ad hoc tasks and projects related to CRM
7. Support and cover team member activities as and where required
8. Coordinate and communicate with global based team members in order to achieve the stated objectives
9. Creating and maintaining Salesforce business process documentation.
Qualification: University Graduate or equivalent
1. Understanding of Microsoft Office applications. Proficiency in basic Excel is preferable
2. Knowledge of CRM tool, with a strong advantage if Salesforce.com
3. He/she must be able to comprehend the business requirement and work along with other teams to provide effective solutions
4. Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality
5. Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and (internal) customer focus.