Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Application Developer Messaging
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Description :
1. Develops, implements, and maintains computerbased systems to meet business requirements.
2. Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems.
3. Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
4. Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
2. A good idea of the infrastructure and technical landscape of the e-mail/exchange and messaging area would be strongly preferred
4. Knowledge of Selenium & Team city
5. Database skills SQL Server/MySQLDevelops, modifies, and executes software test plans.
6. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
7. Develops validation tools and setup test infrastructure.
8. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
9. Analyzes test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action.
10. Good knowledge of Object oriented software development and debugging
11. Experience using agile/Scrum methodologyinteroperability between development/testing and Devops roles is required