Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Network Software Engineer
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Description :
1. Develop and continuously improve SW continuous integration plan for Intel server products with relevant ingredient owners in pre-silicon and post-silicon stages.
2. Integrate and build the completed software stack for Intel server product, perform daily builds, smoke test, issue trouble shooting and build release.
3. Ensure process compliance and proactively improve integration workflows, best practices and tools.
4. Play as a gate keeper in each domain to ensure a quality release to internal and external customers.
5. Drive sightings for closure by proactive physical work and/or coordination with relevant stakeholders on defect duplication and investigation.
6. Contribute to the definition of new platforms with software architecture and development teams, support platform bring-up activities, review designs and code changes.