Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Description :
1. A candidate will join a team of software professionals, developing state of the art test-automation infrastructure for SW & HW validation, enabling the development of cellular and wireless connectivity products.
1. In your role, you will be developing an advanced Test Automation infrastructure, tools and content, supporting multiple operating systems, product form factors and connectivity technologies.
- Work with Agile process for iteration based development
- Collaborate with team members and other groups in the organization to meet goals
- Take ownership of delivering end-to-end features alone and/or with other team members
- Analyze customer issues and provide quality and timely resolutions
- Estimate project scope and deliver projects according to schedule
Required Skills: Previous experience in working on wireless connectivity products is an advantage.