Company: JP Morgan
Eligibility: BS/BA Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Data Engineer – Associate
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. Strong database development and management back ground and skill on both relational (Sybase, Oracle etc) and unstructured databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, NOSQL) data modeling and cloud based data solutions is a plus.
2. Solid understanding and hands on experience with TIBCO Data Virtualization platform (Composite software) is a big plus.
3. Good understanding on GemFire cache and web services build on top
4. Strong knowledge of ETL tool and batch process required, and any real time data process experience is a plus.
5. Experience with automation platform, Autosys, control-M, etc. and related scripting language, such as JIL. Perl, etc
6. Support and integrate data practices into various methodologies such as Agile, Domain Driven Design, Microservices, and Event Driven Architectures.
Qualification: BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience
1. Working exposure using Tomcat & Weblogic.
2. Working exposure using Apache Spark, Kafka, HBase, Hive, Sqoop and Scala will be an added advantage
3. Experience and understanding of data technologies and patterns for cloud environments including both public and private cloud deployments
4. Experience with Micro Services, Service Orientated Architectures
6. Jenkins/ AIM Continuous integration/Deployment practices
7. Sufficient knowledge on AM portfolio management system.