Company: JP Morgan
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Quality Assurance – Associate
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. Creates, updates, and reviews business and technical requirements, functional specifications, and test cases to understand application solution requirements in order to test the application and verify successful implementation.
2. Creates detailed test cases and scripts, works with business and technical analysts to determine requirements are captured correctly.
3. Executes test cases and documents defects for test cases where the actual results do not successfully meet expected results.
4. Works with development teams to insure test coverage for all functionality plus analyze and resolve defects. Works with project teams to insure test coverage for all functionality.
5. Participates in agile team structure to review the impact of application changes from both internal and external interfaces on the quality of their applications.· This includes recommending priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and costs.
6. Works with application development teams to participate in solution design to ensure testability of functions and applications.
7. Identifies areas for improving efficiency, shortening of test cycles, and automation of test scripts Facilitates implementation of automated test scripts.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or specialized training, equivalent work experience.
1. Strong knowledge of Test Automation Frameworks
2. Strong programming background
3. Experience with open-source test automation tools
4. Develop tests to address the full stack automation (database, web services and UI)
5. Experience with Agile tools and technologies (Scrum, JIRA, Confluence)
6. Solid experience in automation technologies, tools, and frameworks: UFT, JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, LISA virtualization, LISA automation, SOAP UI, Cucumber,Randoop
7. Solid experience in test-driven development, unit testing, web service testing, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration technologies (Jenkins)
8. Application development experience with any one of the coding skills: Java Script, Java
9. Understanding of virtualization concepts and some knowledge about tools like LISA.