Company: JP Morgan
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineering – Metadata Developer
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. Creation and maintenance of Metadata Management tools and components to ensure conformance of UML Models against the defined Meta-Model
2. Creation and maintenance of Software Tools for forward engineering software source code from UML Models
3. Creation of Data Distributions Services to deliver a wide range of Metadata into run-time applications on demand.
4. Producing documentation, guidance & training materials for all of the above.
2. Ideally plus knowledge of at least one non-Java language e.g. C#, C++, Smalltalk, Python
3. Agile Architecture and Software Development
4. Continuous Integration & Testing (CIT) environments
5. Automated Build and Release environments
6. Design for Change approaches i.e. designing non-breaking solutions to continually evolving requirements.